Search This Blog

About me

I have just recently begun painting with watercolors and have decided to share my exciting exploratory journey with you.
To contact me about my paintings please email me at chandniv at gmail dot com

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A pair of pears- Watercolor challenge

Here is my latest painting that I completed for a challenge posted on this blog I liked the composition on the reference photo, with the colors on the pears, the reflection on the marble surface and the cool background.
Size: 9in by 12in
Medium: Watercolor on watercolor paper

2 comments:

  1. Very well done painting... ..very nice & pleasing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said " I am just a beginner". I don't think you are just a beginner... In your painting you caught the light and shadows so well.

    ReplyDelete