Search This Blog

About me

I have just recently begun painting with watercolors and have decided to share my exciting exploratory journey with you.
To contact me about my paintings please email me at chandniv at gmail dot com

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

One experiment, two experiments, three experiments, four; why do I bother, there're so many more!! - Abstract Watercolor



I was in lab one day doing many many experiments at once, when I looked down on my tubes and saw colorful rectangular tube holders and circular tubes holding my different reagents, and I thought to myself- I should paint something like this. Here is the outcome of that moment's thought. This is for all the scientist not just in my life, but anywhere in the world :)

Size: 11in by 11in
Medium: Watercolor on paper

No comments:

Post a Comment